- Dates: Fri 17th July 6pm – Sun 19th July 6pm (48 hours)
- Venue: St Mary’s Social Centre, Christie Road, Lewes, East Sussex, BN7 1PL
- Spaces: 30 seats BYOC (unallocated seating)
- Tickets: £25.00 per seat
- Internet: 60mbps down 20mbps up
- LAN: Gigabit (full fabric, no bottlenecks)
About our LANs
Encouraging participation in games, socialising, and providing the best possible atmosphere for gaming is what we’re all about.
Unlike many other LAN parties who set which games are played, we survey every ticket holder in advance asking you for your favourite games. We then timetable the most popular choices, which gets everyone playing together in big games, which is where the real fun begins.
Add to this music and lighting to complement what’s going on and you’ve got the perfect social gaming atmosphere.
You decide which games we timetable for the event
, as explained above. To give you a better idea, here are a few favourites from past events:
- Team Fortress 2
- Quake III Arena
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- The Ship: Murder Party
- Dota 2
- The Hidden: Source
- Age of Empires 2: HD
- Multi-Theft Auto
- Pub Quiz – Test your gaming knowledge with several rounds cooked up by our finest quiz-masters. Last event we had “guess the game from this terrible tablet finger painting” and “whose (death sound) is it anyway?”
- Projector Games – Play games head to head on our 12 foot projection screen. At past events we’ve enjoyed Nidhogg, Gang Beasts, Fibbage, Drawful, Starwhal, Mount Your Friends, Towerfall: Ascension among others
- Pizza Order – A staple of any LAN party, we take a big order of pizzas and order them in from Dominos for your enjoyment
- Kettle, microwave and two fridges in the kitchen
- Corner Shops – 2 min drive, 7 min walk
- Tesco – 5 min drive, 25 min walk
- Waitrose – 4 min drive, 19 min walk
- Yummy Yummy (Chinese take-away)
- Dominos Pizza Ringmer
- The Hearth Pizza Lewes
- Spice Merchant (Indian take-away) – 3 min drive, 15 min walk
- Pizza Express – 5 min drive, 20 min walk
- Bring your own alcohol to the event
- Next to the venue: St Mary’s Supporter’s Club Bar!
- The best drink prices in Lewes
- Floor space in main hall
- Two quieter small sleeping rooms through kitchen
What To Bring
- Keyboard & mouse
- Headphones / headset
- Screen – no screens above 32″ diagonal size as desk space is limited!
- Airbed / roll mat and sleeping bag – strictly no doubles as floor space is limited!
- Towel and toiletries – the hall has a shower available
What We Provide
- 1x Wired Gigabit network connection
- 2x IEC power cables – standard UK sockets available on request
- 802.11n wireless
- Desk space – 91cm wide and 68cm deep
- Chair – plastic, non-folding and pretty comfortable
- Sleeping space for 30 single airbeds
- 10~ free spaces on-site
- Lots of free on-street parking nearby
- Lewes train station – 20 min walk, 5 min taxi
- You are responsible for securing your possessions!
- We cannot accept liability for any damage or loss to your property
- Front door will be locked at 4am each night and unlocked at 9am each morning
- Unfortunately we are not able to admit anyone aged 17 or under due to alcohol licensing laws – sorry!