By signing up to attend or purchasing one or more tickets for a Zero Ping Heroes event, you and any other attendees you have signed up or bought tickets for agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Ticket cancellations are non-refundable. Unless the event sells out and we find another attendee to buy your ticket. Please do let us know if you can’t attend; we prefer to have a full house, and our events are non-profit, so our costs are fixed regardless of how many people are there.
- Tickets are transferable. Please contact us with the username and e-mail address of the new ticket holder(s) and we will transfer the ticket to them.
- Attendees must be over 18. This is to comply with the venue’s alcohol licensing laws.
- Any property you bring to the event is solely your responsibility. We cannot accept liability for any loss, damage or theft of your property.
- Illegal behaviour will result in removal from the event. Anybody found partaking in illegal activity will immediately be removed from the event, reported to the relevant authorities and given a lifelong ban on future events.
- Inappropriate behaviour will result in removal from the event. We want everyone to feel safe and comfortable at our events, and we expect everyone to show respect for each other, regardless of sexuality, gender/gender presentation, disability, race, background or social skills. If anything or anyone does make you feel uncomfortable or unwelcome, please let us know so we can handle the situation as effectively as possible. This includes us as organisers – please let us know if we don’t live up to our own standards! We take all feedback seriously, and if we consider anyone’s behaviour to be inappropriate, they will be politely warned. If they continue to behave inappropriately, they will removed from the event without refund.
- No monitors larger than 27″ diagonal. Our desks are approximately 177cm wide, so you’ve got 88cm desk width at your disposal for screen and computer. The only exception is if you have agreed with your desk partner before arrival.
- Unless otherwise stated, seats are unallocated. You will be seated when you arrive to maximise space, but you can reserve seats for friends when you get here.
- You are responsible for your own comfort in the winter and summer months. We’ll do our best to keep temperatures as comfortable as possible, but you must bring appropriate clothing, and if it’s an overnight event, bedding. We will not be able to supply these for you.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Last revised: 28/12/2018